Hello readers! It’s a great day because tomorrow is Friday, and I will have two whole days to do nothing but write. I’ve been given a few awards, so I figured I’d knock them all out in one post!
I didn’t want to bombard everyone with awards they have already received since everyone I wanted to give an award to already had one. I decided to combine them all into one post and thank the people who gave them to me!
First off, I was given Tell Me About Yourself Award by Subhan Zein. Thank you so much! Everyone visit his blog! Who wouldn’t love someone whose headline is, “I sculpt the light and slap the thunder. I cuddle the moon and kiss the sun”?? It was also given to me by Postcard Fiction. Don’t think, just click the link. You will be met with astonishingly beautiful photographs.
Secondly, I got the Flower Award from Annie at AnneSchilde. Thank you, Annie! She is the sweetest, please read her blog.
Lastly, I was given the Liebster Blog Award by Michael Tyler and Brian at Pinionpost. Many, many thanks to both of you, I appreciate it! Michael’s blog is no longer available, but I really enjoy Brian’s. Check him out, he’s in the editing stage of a young adult novel!
Since these awards all had roughly the same idea behind them, I’ll follow the most structured one: the Liebster! According to the award rules, receiving the Liebster Award means your blog reaches out and touches the heart and souls of others. The 5 blogs you nominate should meet the same criteria. The rules of the Liebster Award are as follows:
Thank and link back to the giver of the award.
List 5 blogs who you believe deserve the Liebster Award and have 200 or less followers. And let them know on their respective blogs.
1. Avra at Red Twilight. I wish that she would post more often, because even though her posts are short, I always enjoy them. She was one of my first readers, and for that, she is my favorite!
2. Bethie at Hear A Snippet Here. She is in Europe at the moment, I’m eternally jealous. I’ve read her blog for a long time, because she is hilarious and I love her.
3. Annie at Anne Schilde. I’m sure she has more than 200 followers, but I couldn’t find her number of followers, so technically I’m not breaking any rules. I can’t say enough how much I enjoy her writing. She’s so witty and she really builds up my self esteem with all her sweet comments!
4. Duane at The Readery. Head on over and read his writings. He has an original story that is in the midst of being posted.
5. Matty at The Un-Abridge Works of Matty Millard. His blog is similar to mine in that he is posting his own original story. Check it out!
Copy and paste the award on your blog and share 7 random things about yourself.
1. It’s been my lifelong dream to be an actress. Unfortunately, I can’t even lie without being obvious so I don’t think acting is a viable option.
2. I love people; watching interviews of people, reading about people… I like to delve into the entire life of one historical figure at a time. Consequently, I know everything there is to know about CS Lewis.
3. I was once in a Russian newspaper, but I have (sadly) never stepped foot in Russia.
4. I wrote my very first completed story when I was in high school, but I have only ever allowed one person to read it.
5. My sisters and I once slept in a park in Italy because our train was delayed late into the night and we didn’t arrive at our destination until hours after every hostel was closed. It was very, very cold.
6. I love keeping secrets. Secrets are power.
7. There’s this one character in M.I.A. who I really wish was real. It’s a sad day when you really realize that the people you’ve written don’t exist.
Hope that the people you’ve sent the award to forward it to their five favorite up-and-coming bloggers and keep it going. Enjoy the Love!
Hope you’re all having a great week! Do any of your have any plans for the weekend that are more fun than mine?